Register For Courses Online, or
Register by Phone: (541) 917-4929
- Going into Business - Thinking about starting a business? Attend a FREE session offered each month at a convenient location. Available in both English and Spanish.
Call 541-917-4929 for dates and location.
- Foundations of Business Success - Learn how to create and assess a business plan for a start-up or new business in 10 sessions. Includes professional speakers covering topics in financial management, pricing, cash flow, marketing, sales, legal topics, insurance needs, bookkeeping systems, market research, and exploring the lifestyle of a new business owner. Plus one-on-one advising! Attend an orientation on September 12, at 6:00 pm, at the Benton Center, in Corvallis. Class begins on September 19. View the Foundations of Business Success flyer.
- E-commerce Website Basics - Get your business online. Getting started-Doing it right! This workshop will demystify the elements it takes to design, build, and run a successful e-commerce website. One hour of one-on-one advising included. November 6, 6-9pm, Albany.
Licensing & Continuing Ed
- Construction Contractor - Meets the requirements for Oregon Construction Contractors Board. 20-hour class in five sessions. Next class starts on November 14.
- Pesticides - Private Applicator or Laws & Safety (Public & Commercial) Applicator courses available. Prepare for taking the pesticide exam or for credit | 4, 6, 8, and 10 credit hour | Call Metro for Pesticide Testing at LBCC: 1-877-533-2900.
- QuickBooks - 4-hour Guided Tour Beginner’s Course | 10-hour QuickBooks 1 & 2 Courses | 3-hour QuickBooks Payroll course. Click on the link to Register For Courses for cost and dates. Bring flash drive to class.